Ways to style Tan Boots, effortlessly!


This season has seen an avalanche of monochrome grays and blacks in boots.  The versatile ankle boot was everywhere this winter. Easily worn with dresses, leggings or skinny jeans. From my previous post, you could see my colour palette for the winter.  As we gravitate towards transitional season wear, I am obsessing over tan.  Tan is fast becoming the trend to watch for and is easily added to a monochrome colour palette.

Tan can be worn from day to night with minor adjustments to accessories to dress up or dress down the look. Varying heel heights can easily make tan a staple for work to weekend. Keeping the heel height below 10cm provides ease in everyday wear.  I have been wearing mine to work because the height of this boot is perfect to keep it dressy but not over the top.  The colour and style is kept minimal so it can be worn everyday with different outfits.  Personally, I have always dreaded the 'ankle show' when wear pants with ankle boots.  So for me, the height of the actual boot itself was important to make work dressing easier.  The Windsor Smith boot pictured sits high enough to keep pants in the boot without rolling up and getting dry cold skin in the gap. Eek.

These are my fave ways to style tan ankle boots. (pictures are not mine) 
Knit ponchos are amazingly warm and easy to wear.  They look so chic when style with ultra skinny jeans and ankle boots.  Keeping with the cosiness of this look, an infinity scarf or snood finishes the look whilst keeping you super warm.  Who doesn't love effortless style!


My personal fave way to style tan ankle boots is with a faux fur parka.  I am obsessed with parkas!  They are so warm and yes, effortless! My current parka on obsession here. Sienna Miller was spotted in this exact trend.  Seriously, how can you go wrong when Sienna Miller is repping this look!

NExt fave, is definitely to balance out the tan boots with a tan jacket or tan accessories and all black ensemble.  I'm partial to the tan handbag myself, but this tan leather biker jacket looks amazing style with skinny jeans and ankle boots.  The varying shades of tan make this look so easy to wear and keep it chic without being too matchy. 


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unique watch Giveaway

Trend: Minimalistic jewelery

A day to celebrate love